The 14th European Conference on Computer Vision – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Main Conference: October 11-14, 2016
Workshops/Short Courses: October 8-10 and 15-16, 2016
- Poster Book Available: High Quality (593 MB) | Low Quality (168 MB)
- Mobile App Available: iOS | Android
- Posters Available
- Program Booklet Available
- W5 – Joint Imagenet and MS Coco visual recognition challenge and W6 – Geometry Meets Deep Learning (9 October) will be held at Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky (due to large number of registrations).
- Presenter Instructions
- !! ECCV Sold Out !! REGISTRATION ON SITE IS NOT POSSIBLE!
Registration for the main conference is closed since the conference venue has reached full capacity. The waiting list is also closed. If you have any other questions please click on the link >> Questions
- Main Conference Program
- Invited Tutorials
About ECCV 2016
We are pleased to announce that the 14th European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) will be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The ECCV is one of the top international conferences on computer vision research.
In addition to the main plenary sessions, the conference will include tutorials, workshops, demonstrations and exhibits.
For any inquiries you may have regarding the conference, please contact the conference office of the University of Amsterdam at: Conference@uva.nl (please mention ECCV 2016 in subject line).